Expressions are the real ornaments of one’s face. Expressions also give an idea of the whole persona so need to be carried very cautiously. Right expressions on the right situation may help you stand different than others.
If you are a self sufficient or introvert person; or you are trying to explore career opportunities in the field of acting, expression photoshoot can be the best treat for you.
- Start cleansing your face with milk (milk is a very good cleansing agent) at least one week before the photoshoot so that it may have the real shine.
- Try to get a facial for better results (in case your skin is sensitive, have a facial one or two days before the photoshoot so that it may get back its real color).
- Start working on expressions. Try to find out the expressions which gives you natural and vibrant look, and list them all at one place(it would be much better if you can click some pictures in advance to give the photographer as reference).
- Sort out some places which are less polluted and nearly located and divide all the expressions according to the place in advance.
- Do some stretching or yoga to make your skin feel alive.
- Keep on having water or some energy drink to freshen you up.
- Keep on drying your face with wet wipes to prevent extra shine or oily look.
- Keep checking your makeup for irregularities.
- Try to have as less as workout possible so that your face may not feel stressed.
- Finally check all the expressions with the photographer.
- clean your face thoroughly with clean water to prevent any allergies from consistent use of wet wipes.
- Select the photos for post production.
Keeping all these things in mind will certainly result in a very satisfactory session with your photographer/client. Happy photography 🙂