Yoga is one of those Indian arts in which interest of people is increasing rapidly. Some people even have Yoga Photo shoots to show their passion towards Yoga. If you are one of those persons, this post is certainly for you.
Things may not go perfectly if you haven’t planned everything before Yoga photoshoot. These are the things you need to keep in your mind for planning a perfect Yoga photoshoot.
Morning and Evening are the best times for Yoga Photoshoot. If you want to get best results prefer morning, as you’ll get the best of the lighting condition further body too will be much compatible with nature then. Prefer to complete the Yoga photoshoot before the sun starts heating terribly.
Few hours before photoshoot
You should start the preparations few hours before the Yoga photoshoot itself. I have summed up few ideas below to help you-
- Take a shower to freshen up and then practice yoga to warm up your body as you may not have that much time during the Yoga photoshoot.
- Prepare a list of all the postures you want to do during Yoga photoshoot.
- Decide the order of postures based on their complexity and perform them in ascending order as your body will be more flexible to perform tougher postures once you are into it.
- Decide the suitable locations for each posture (if you are planning to shoot in various locations).
Here are few suggestions for you to keep in mind during the Yoga photoshoot-
- Keep on having sips of water or energy drink you prefer to save your body from dehydration as well as to feel fresh.
- Try to do a posture several times for getting more photos, instead of holding it longer in one attempt to have all shots in the same attempt. Holding a posture longer than usual may cause internal injuries as well as you may get tired soon.
- Cross check all the postures with the list you made.
Yoga Photoshoot is done but you need to do some more things to assure the best results
- Have more water to prevent dehydration.
- Sort out the photos for post production with the photographer.
If you follow all these majors, you’ll surely have a satisfactory Yoga Photoshoot. Happy photography 🙂